I love finding new, exciting places to adventure to. I love finding fun restaurants or a hidden thrift or antique shop with endless treasures. I love it when it's there and all along I had no clue...but then it is discovered! We found a new 'treasure' in downtown Houston. It's been there for two years right smack in the middle of downtown, and I didn't even know it. Discovery Green is a newly developed park with a big stage for live bands to perform, a playground, 2 restaurants, a fun fountain area for the kids to play in, and has a huge lawn for picnics.
Brayden, myself, and my friend Julie C. headed down there for a picnic a couple days ago, and it was such a beautiful day and a fun experience! We will definitely be heading back there for the live music, fun picnics, farmer's market, and much more!
Brayden 'playing' in the fountains.
He wasn't so sure about it all yet...
the water was COLD!

On the playground playing the xylophone.

He was much more interested
in using it as a microphone.
No comments:
Post a Comment