It has become a common occurrence when Brayden wakes up, he will reach out of his bed to where his Bible sits. He will pull it into his bed and sit there flipping through the pages looking at the pictures. He loves his Bible storybook. I love it that my son, even at just 1 1/2, is being saturated with the Word of God. I love it that God's Word can seep into us even through a child's picture Bible.
I pray that as he grows, he will indeed grow "in wisdom and stature and favor with God and man." (Luke 2:52) I pray for him to become a passionate follower of Jesus Christ and desire to live for His glory in every area of his life. I pray that we as parents will teach and live out Christ in our lives so our family will see and desire to know Him more. For the Word of God does not return void...even when it's flipping through the pages of a child's Bible storybook.
This was the first shot I could get this morning -
not a great picture - but there it was...his Bible!
Picking up his Bible to show me.
3 comments:
PRECIOUS ONE!!! Love you soooo much!
i LOVE this post.
This is great! If you don't already have the Jesus Storybook Bible, you've got to get that one next. It's probably still a bit too old for him, but like you said, they pick up on things even at just 1 1/2.
Post a Comment