
Easter Sunday at church

After church, Brayden hunted Easter eggs around the house. He realized they were filled with Teddy Grahams, so he would open each and every egg when he found it to see the treat inside. It was fun to see his excitement as he searched for and found the eggs.

His baseball Easter basket

Found an egg!

2 comments:
I love this--- PUNK IN A SUIT! He looks so handsome! I'm glad to know that the Easter Egg hunt was a little more comprehensible this year! (I remember that last year neither he nor Harrison really got the point!) And I can't imagine who thought of the baseball Easter basket... ;-)
Love you all so much!
Oh the precious!! He looks so grown up! I can't wait to see him AND I'm so excited that we get to keep him for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!! Yea!!!! XOXOX Grayma!!!
Post a Comment