Saturday, April 3, 2010

Boys will be Boys



It always makes me laugh when Brayden pulls an "all-boy" move. It happens all the time, yet it always makes me laugh. Whether it's listening to him yell and grunt in the other room while playing with Daddy, or giving him a paint brush to mimic me quietly painting (above picture - no paint involved) only to result in the challenge to a sword fight (picture below)...he is all boy!

Today, we were out in our front yard, and I spotted a single small pink wildflower. It was so pretty. I pointed the flower out to Brayden, and said, "Want to go pick the flower?" He looked excited. I thought, "We'll go put it inside in a single bud vase to admire!" He ran over to the flower, grabbed it from the top. My thought, "Well, I never have taught him how to properly pick a flower." So I told him to grab it from the stem and carry it. He looked at it briefly in his hand, then threw it on the ground, stepped on it, and ran off to get his ball.

Oh well. He is ALL boy, and I love it!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Ha! Aren't boys funny?! Everything's a weapon, huh?
I see The Office on in the background. Love it! :)