Monday, August 24, 2009

He's Just That Into You...a Ladies Night Out


Erin Harris and I in front of our table
at our ladies event.
Here is the baking-themed table
that Erin and I decorated:
Silpat baking liners were our placemats,
and cookie cutters were our napkin rings.
We made jars with layered cookie ingredients
with a candle in the middle.
Aprons were on each chair as the chair cover.
This last week, we had a ladies event at our church called "He's Just That Into You." It was such a wonderful night with the girls, full of a Tabletop Tapestry where over 80 tables were decorated by women in the church with fun, creative, and unique designs. My friend Erin and I decorated a table together. Our theme was "baking." We had fun compiling our table with our fun baking tools, recipes, yummy desserts, and aprons!

We heard an amazing message from Debbie Stuart about how God has an amazing plan, purpose, and promise for each and every one of our lives. It was an amazing reminder and encouragement that "He is just that into you."

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, it turned out so cute! I'm glad you posted pics. I bet it was so much fun. Wish I could have gone with you again!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and creative, Michelle! I love these kind of functions!
Love, Dix

Mom said...

Sooooo cute!!!! You all did an amazing job! WHAT FUN!!!