
This year, I am so excited to be able to lead a small group on Sunday mornings in High School Bible study. It was a new experience for me, because I've always been on staff and therefore been a 'big picture' person on the weekends - facilitating or teaching, rather than leading a small group. Now that I'm staying home, I have the time and ability to focus in on a small group to disciple and pour into on a weekly basis.
Today, some of the girls in my group met up at Starbucks to hang out and get to know each other better. We had a great time, and I can't wait to see all that God does in each of their lives over these next four years of high school and beyond.
"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6
No comments:
Post a Comment