Only certain Grays can bust-a-sag quite like that! :)
haha this is hilarious! This really is just like Philip! :0)
haha we are funny...please i stopped wearing diapers like 3 orr 4 years ago so high school Philip yes, but college Philip not so much hahahaPhilip
Dude, Phee, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and start using punctuation so I can actually comprehend a single sentence you compose. Thanks. And I love you.The Grammar Sister
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Only certain Grays can bust-a-sag quite like that! :)
haha this is hilarious! This really is just like Philip! :0)
haha we are funny...please i stopped wearing diapers like 3 orr 4 years ago so high school Philip yes, but college Philip not so much hahaha
Philip
Dude, Phee, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and start using punctuation so I can actually comprehend a single sentence you compose. Thanks. And I love you.
The Grammar Sister
Post a Comment