Friday, August 28, 2009

Bubbles, Bubbles, and More Bubbles

If you have kids who love bubbles or are a kid at heart and would simply enjoy playing with bubbles, I have found a 'MUST HAVE' for you! This weekend, I helped out in the nursery at church, and they blew bubbles that 'blew' me away...ha! Anyway, I rushed off to get them from Gymboree. They blow immense amounts of bubbles at a time, and they last a VERY long time. As I'm sitting here now, there are bubbles still covering my carpet and TV stand that were blown over an hour ago (see above picture)...crazy! Brayden loves it. He does try to eat them on occasion, but he is fascinated by them and loves to try to grab them as they float around.

Bubbles from ONE blow
of the bubble kazoo, as I call it.
Brayden attempting to eat the bubbles.
Bubbles stuck in his hair...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cool! I'm going to have to get some of those next time I'm at the mall. We've had "bubble trouble" lately. I bought some bubbles from the Dollar Store and they're useless. I have to frantically keep dipping and blowing bubbles to keep bubbles in the air for the boys to chase and pop. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I love the bubbles stuck in his hair!! Funny!!
Love, Grayma