Hanging On for Dear Life!
This picture cracks me up every time I see it. Jonathan was holding Brayden and then noticed he was hanging on pretty tight, so he let go...Yes, I said he LET GO!!! Once he realized this new 'skill,' he was like, "Hey, Chellie (what he calls me), look at Brayden!" I look over, and my precious little baby is hanging on for dear life while Jonathan has let go...and Brayden was cracking up! It was one of those freak out moments where I was like, "Oh my gosh, don't DROP him!!!" Yet, it was also so hilarious. I guess it's a guy thing to always be doing things to defy the laws of gravity or to pull stunts that from a female's perspective seem to be somewhat, er, pointless or slightly dangerous. Oh well, I guess I'll just stand back and snap pictures and laugh (and pray!)...and at least I know they're having fun together!
1 comment:
i just laughed SO HARD at this picture.
Post a Comment