Recently, Brayden has 'acquired' the new skills of throwing and climbing. Since acquiring expertise at these two things, he has continued to perfect and engage in them in extreme ways that never cease to amaze us! He LOVES to throw balls, toys...and yes, even remotes! He is such a boy! It's so fun to see how he is developing and will sit and roll a ball back and forth. Then when he realizes he can pick it up and throw it to you, he just giggles and breaks out into a big belly laugh. I love it.
This past week, we realized that Brayden can now be classified a 'climber.' He loves to try to get up on anything and everything...which can be a scary thing! Today, he pulled himself up on the couch. It was CRAZY! Jonathan and I proceeded to put him back onto the floor and watch him crawl up on the couch over and over again. Pretty soon, he was tired of 'performing' and just wanted to enjoy the view from the couch that he had conquered.
What can I say...such a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment