Thursday, March 31, 2011

Traci's 'World Traveler' Baby Shower

This past weekend, we celebrated the upcoming arrival of Traci's baby - Eli James - with a World Traveller themed baby shower. It was a fun morning to shower Traci with lots of fun things to help her get ready for Eli.

The entry way displayed a canvas I put together with pictures
of Eli's mommy and daddy and their world travels.
The sign says, "Welcome to our world Eli James."
A game we played was "Baby Scattergories."
I made the cards with things like: "A boy's name," "A Baby Brand Name,"
"Something Babies Wear," and "A Nursery Rhyme."
Everyone had to use the letter "W" for Eli's last name.
"Ready to Pop" popcorn favors
Cookie favors in the shape of luggage
I made a circle sticker that says "Eli James due April 22"
for Traci to stick on her baby bump for pictures.
Traci with the hostesses: Cindy, Kasey, Julie, and me

No comments: