Friday, March 11, 2011

DIY Pudding Pops


I can't remember where I first saw this idea, but it is super easy and makes for a fun do-it-yourself version of a popsicle. First, get some vanilla pudding and prepare it according to the package directions. Next, divide it into 3 bowls. Make it 3 different colors with food coloring, then layer it in small plastic or Dixie cups. Put a popsicle stick in the center of the cup, and put it in the freezer. When frozen, take it out and set cup in a bowl of warm water to release the popsicle from the cup mold. Enjoy...it's a super yummy treat!

He sure did enjoy it...he wanted to
put it all in his mouth at first. Ha!
He liked how it smeared all over his face too.
Oh, to be a kid again!

1 comment:

Adrienne and Philip said...

These look delicious! I may have to try them.