Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Moon Premiere

So, yes, I did go to the midnight premiere of New Moon - the 2nd movie of the Twilight series. I went with a few friends from church, and we had a blast! Before we headed to the movie to stand in line for, yes, 3 hours, we had our staff wives' Bible study. I decided to have a fun little Twilight display of stuff to get us all ready for the movie. We had a Twilight quiz with a lovely golden onion as the prize (Thanks, Erin). I put multiple quotes from the movie all around the snack table, and each person received a Twizzler 'bites' pack for a movie snack. They were wrapped in labels from Hostess {with the mostess}. The night was so fun, and even though I got home at 3am, it was well worth it!



Me, Erin, & Tia...ready for the movie!
Kristen, Kristin, and Whitney

No comments: