A few weeks ago, I had an opportunity to go speak at a college women's retreat at Stephen F. Austin University. It was such a great time, and I truly believe the Lord moved in great ways during the weekend. I pray that God continues to move in those girls' lives and that He will use them in amazing ways on their campus! During the weekend, Jonathan held down the fort at home with Brayden. He texted me with this hilarious picture and said, "I didn't believe it could happen so fast." See, Brayden has one cabinet in the kitchen that he can get into an 'play.' It's the Tupperware cabinet. He likes to pull out the plastic tubs and paper plates and play with them. Jonathan said Brayden went into the kitchen and just a minute later had all of this already pulled out... So funny!
"It all happened so fast!"
1 comment:
You look great, Chelle!
Post a Comment