Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas is in the Air!

It's hard for me to believe that Christmas is a little over a month away! The stores are beginning to be stocked full of Christmas goodies, and the streets are already getting Christmas decor. It's the beginning of the holiday season, and I must say I love it! I can't wait to begin playing Christmas music and put lights on the house...but don't worry, I won't until after Thanksgiving!

This weekend was so great! I got to officially begin the Christmas season by heading to The Nutcracker Market with some of my good friends. Whitney, Donna, and I headed down to Reliant for an amazing day of Christmas fun filled with browsing thru hundreds of incredible booths, tasting yummy goodies, and a little shopping fit into it all. Lots of fun! I'm so thankful for good friends and good times together!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Awww! I miss that! Glad you had fun!

Adrienne and Philip said...

Philip and I are already listening to Christmas music! Can't wait to see you guys.