Every year, we head over to a local pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins. We knew we wanted to get one to carve (pictures to come) and one for Brayden. Here's some pictures from our time there...
Picking out the PERFECT pumpkin
They have this bench that we've gotten a picture of Brayden on each year. It is so fun to see how he has grown. It's kind of freaking me out how grown up he is getting!
Love these pictures! I have been so busy I haven't been blogging or reading other blogs, so it was a nice quiet afternoon I got to do a little catching up! The bench pictures almost made me cry...he's getting so big, and it seems too short of a time! Can't, can't, can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Love you!
2 comments:
Aww - I love it! You KNOW I love it!!!
XOXOXOX Grayma
Love these pictures! I have been so busy I haven't been blogging or reading other blogs, so it was a nice quiet afternoon I got to do a little catching up! The bench pictures almost made me cry...he's getting so big, and it seems too short of a time! Can't, can't, can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Love you!
Post a Comment