I LOVE THIS PUNK!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! (He is like a little jack-o-lantern with his two bottom teeth! SO CUTE!)
I'm SO glad he's feeling better! He is just precious!!!! I love him more than Erin!!! Ha!Love, Grayma
So cute with his haircut! I can't believe how fast time is flying and I've only seen him once, something is wrong with the world. And I would say I love him more than Grayma, but I'm afraid of the repercussions.
So cute!! He looks so grown up with his haircut too!We missed you this morning - hope to see you next week!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE THIS PUNK!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!
(He is like a little jack-o-lantern with his two bottom teeth! SO CUTE!)
I'm SO glad he's feeling better! He is just precious!!!! I love him more than Erin!!! Ha!
Love, Grayma
So cute with his haircut! I can't believe how fast time is flying and I've only seen him once, something is wrong with the world. And I would say I love him more than Grayma, but I'm afraid of the repercussions.
So cute!! He looks so grown up with his haircut too!
We missed you this morning - hope to see you next week!
Post a Comment