Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

This past Saturday night, our church had an Easter Egg Hunt out on the fields for all the kids. It was lots of fun (well, it was rather chaotic...but what do you expect with several hundred eager sugar-craving kids?!). Brayden loved crawling after the eggs and managed to snatch one up in the midst of several kids trying to take it from him. I know...he's 9 months old! Come on, people! haha!!! Anyway, we had a good time taking lots of pics while he crawled around. Happy 1st Easter, Brayden!

Brayden's one egg...
We were given 2 more eggs for Brayden
after the hunt was over.
He was thrilled!
Happy boy! Can't you just hear him giggling!
Brayden wasn't so sure of the Easter bunny this year!
All smiles!

1 comment:

Creepy Aunt Erin said...

Oh, I love him. Can I have him?