Have you ever seen a pick-up truck out on a Saturday morning that is piled so high with the junk it has picked up at garage sales around the area? They always crack me up when I see them cruising through the neighborhood looking for the next deal to find. Well, this last Saturday morning, I found myself in a similar situation...except I was not the "garage sale truck," I was the "garage sale STROLLER!" It was our neighborhood garage sale this past weekend, so we went walking to find some good deals. I packed my stroller so tight with baby clothes, puzzles, books, home decor, and of course, even a chair stacked high on top...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Garage Sale-ing
Have you ever seen a pick-up truck out on a Saturday morning that is piled so high with the junk it has picked up at garage sales around the area? They always crack me up when I see them cruising through the neighborhood looking for the next deal to find. Well, this last Saturday morning, I found myself in a similar situation...except I was not the "garage sale truck," I was the "garage sale STROLLER!" It was our neighborhood garage sale this past weekend, so we went walking to find some good deals. I packed my stroller so tight with baby clothes, puzzles, books, home decor, and of course, even a chair stacked high on top...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
AWESOME!!! :)
Oooo....is that the Melissa & Doug USA puzzle crammed under the stroller?! I've been wanting to get that?
Looks like you got a ton of great finds. I love garage sales. They're that much more exciting when you have kids and find good kid stuff.
That is so inspiring!
you're like a bag lady...cool;)
I love garage sales! Looks like you found some good stuff!
p.s. I tagged you over on my blog! Hope you'll play along. :)
Post a Comment