This past weekend, Jonathan took Brayden to the Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic. They put them on about every 2 weeks at Lowe's, and it's a really cool (and FREE) opportunity to teach kids how to build and create things. This week, they built a Ball Toss. They gave the kids each their own Lowe's apron and safety goggles to wear (and take home), and once they completed the project, they received a patch to put on their apron and a certificate. It's such a neat idea, and I can't wait for the boys to do it again. I think it could be a really cool tradition for them to have some good Daddy/Son time together.
Learning to use the mini hammer.
Such concentration!
2 comments:
I totally LOVE the one where he is concentrating so hard! He looks so intent!! Love, Grayma
i absolutely love these pictures. so priceless!
Post a Comment