Friday, January 21, 2011

Changes...Welcome to "Creatively Purposed!"

Welcome to the new blog!

I'm excited to introduce some changes to my blog - not only to the look, but if you've made it here, you've noticed it's a different blog name and website. I've decided to make the changes, because I want to make it known what I'm all about in this blog.

Not only do I love posting pictures of our family and things going on for friends and family to see, but I also want to share what I believe God has called me to do and be as a person. In all I do, I want to glorify Him. I feel that our Creator is creative in His gifting of each one of us. He gives us each different gifts and abilities, and we are purposed to use those for His glory.

I hope that through this blog, I can use what God puts into my life, and that He will use me in a way that will honor Him. Whether I share about the daily stuff we do as a family...or a creative endeavor I dive into...whether it be a funny moment I have with my very active toddler...I hope you can get a glimpse into who God is. He is the most Creative One, and He has given us each purpose in life. Jesus said, "I have come that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10

I want a full and abundant life; may my life point you to the One who loves us and has given us a life that is very creatively purposed.

2 comments:

Michael Gray said...

I like it! However, I have a conspiracy theory that I'd like to bring to the surface about why you changed the name...one that you didn't mention.

The last blog's address was www.jonathanmichelleandbrayden.blogspot.com, which contained all the names of your dearest loved ones. So, I submit that you changed from this because you are preparing to announce the addition of another dearest, and you couldn't stomach the idea of having a blog that was something like, www.jonathanmichellebraydenandbabycaroline.blogspot.com.

That's just my guess...

Michelle said...

haha, oh michael. sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not the case. it's a good theory though, however not true. made me laugh!