Monday, October 18, 2010

Road Trip to Round Top

What a day... The bi-annual famous Round Top weekend and I finally got together. It was bliss. From browsing through all the incredibly crafted pieces of furniture...to digging through to find a gem of a flea market find...to finding an old BINGO board that would look perfect on my shelf, it was a great day in Round Top! There were tons of amazing and old antiques, which reminded me of my Grandmother Bruner who had an antique store that I grew up around. That place was incredible. It was so full of incredible artists and collectors.

My friend, Whitney, and I made the trek to Round Top. It was a success! We both walked away with very cool reclaimed tables for our homes and some other goodies.

What can I say, I love the way this looks
with the paintbrushes displayed...
My table for our entry way!
Whit's table...rigged to the top of her car!
Our view on the way home...at least we could
tell if the table was still there or not!

No comments: