He loves his pacifier. We've gotten down to just using it at night, and to be honest, it is about time to get rid of it entirely. But for now...he loves it. He gets so excited when he finds one during the day and can sneak a minute or two with it before mom finds out. He also especially loves it when he finds multiple, and then he sees how many he can fit in his mouth...
3 comments:
Hahaha so cute
Hahaha so cute
YOU MUST FRAME THIS ONE! I love it! The other day Reese was getting up from bed and he looked at me then looked at his thumb and said, "Hey Mom when do you think I should stop sucking this thing?" All I could do was laugh and say, "Any day would be a good idea!" he agreed:)
Kids crack me up!
Post a Comment