I hung a fishing net from our entry ceiling and
hung "Barrel of Monkeys" from it.
I found a great deal on bins of sidewalk chalk in the dollar
section at Target and simply wrapped them in Zebra fabric.
I put a small little safari animal on top and added the kids' names on each favor.
I tied a balloon and lined them up on my kitchen bar counter.
I found a chipboard "B" and ModPodged scrapbook paper on it
after painting the edges black. I attached it to a sheet of scrapbook paper
and hung it from our dining room chandelier.
I made the circle garland from a 1 1/2" circle punch. I used ModPodge
(could use glue) to adhere the scrapbook circles together with twine in between.
I hung these from the arms of the chandelier.
For the candy from the pinata, I gave each child
a brown paper sack w/ a circle punch with their name on it,
so they could stash their candy to take home.

4 comments:
Wow!! What an awesome party. I love all of the decorations. The favors are adorable. Way to go, Chelle!
such a cute cute party! you have got the creative gift...i love the party favors! wish we lives closer so we could celebrate these times together, thankfully we get to kinda celebrate through the blog world! love u and happy 2nd b-day b!
WOW, Michelle!! You did an amazing job on Brayden's birthday party decorations! You didn't miss a thing. I can't believe you did all that with a 2 year old in the house!! Kisses to the Precious!!
XOXOXOX Grayma
ok this is one of the cutest birthday parties ever Michelle! you are way too creative!!!
Post a Comment