Wednesday, July 14, 2010

10 Short Years Ago...

It's hard to believe it's been 10 years, but this weekend I'll be making the trek back to my Alma Mater for my 10 Year High School Reunion. I graduated in 2000 from Oklahoma Christian Schools in Edmond, Oklahoma. I went to school there from Pre-K through 12th grade, and I am so thankful I was brought up in the environment and education of OCS.

It will be an exciting time getting to catch up with friends...ones that I've kept up with and ones who I've lost touch with. I look forward to introducing my family to them and seeing their new families. Going to reunions tends to bring some nerves with it, which I admit I have a bit of, but overall I know it's going to be a fun time hanging out with people from my past, enjoying the present with them, and keeping in touch with them in the future.

No comments: