Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rascal Flatts concert at the Houston Rodeo

Last night, we got to head down to the Houston Rodeo for opening night and the Rascal Flatts concert! Some friends - Gina & Tom - invited us to go with them, and we were so excited to hang out with them as well as get to see Rascal Flatts (a band I have always wanted to see in concert). The rodeo was fun (the calf scramble w/ all the kids is my favorite), and the concert was great! Luckily, Brayden enjoyed it too...check out the video of him jamming to the music:





Family pic at the rodeo/concert
Tom & Gina...soon to be newlyweds!
Brayden chillin' at the concert
Rascal Flatts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Are you teaching my Baptist grandbaby to dance!!??
What a doll baby!! I just can't geet enough of those smiles! XOXOX Grayma

Anonymous said...

I forgot - Tell Gina Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for her!!XOX
Dixie