Brayden did great sitting up and was quite intrigued being able to look around at will at the many new and fascinating things all around the store. HOWEVER, he did lose a sock! This, fortunately, has not happened before, which as fellow-parents tell me is quite a miracle that I had yet to experience it. I was over looking through the Valentines cards, and I realized that he was now short one rather cute sock. I was so bummed, because I really liked those socks, so I thought, "I think I'd be able to re-trace my steps (even though I'd been ALL OVER the store)!" I was determined not to give up on my missing sock. So, I began my quest...(go with me here, those of you who know the layout of Target)...I began at the cards, headed through men's clothing, by the check-out lanes, in-and-out of women's clothing, out by housewares, back into women's clothing by the dressing rooms...and voila! Sitting in between the racks of women's clearance clothing was his cute little red and white baseball sock! YEAH!!!
So our shopping trip was full of adventure today - a new seat-cover and view of the store for Brayden as well as a fun scavenger hunt for myself. Oh the joys...it's the little things to get excited about!

1 comment:
Michelle ~ That is such an adorable pic and a funny story! I have also made many a retracing trip to find something lost. : ) Thanks to the little Robeez shoes (Target has a great knock-off brand called mini-star), I've never lost a sock, though.
You seem to be having such fun being a new Mommy. We're so happy you can experience the joy! : ) Hugs, Shana (Fuller, Dane's wife)
Post a Comment