Today, we went to a birthday party for a friend's son at Tin Roof BBQ. They have a great play space outside for the kids, so Brayden got to experience his first time on a slide. He was kind of unsure at first what to think about it, but then he kept trying to take off down the slide on his "own." Looks like we'll be having fun heading to the park when the weather warms up a bit!
Brayden & Mommy on his first trip down the slide!

LOOK! He is sliding all on his own!
(Okay, so Jonathan made me take this pic...I was so nervous!
He wanted it to look like Brayden was all alone, but
as you can tell by his shadow, he was right there!)

A Daddy/Son moment

Weeeeeee!!!

2 comments:
What a perfect picture of how the Lord is with us! He pushes us out their on our own but we can always feel the warmth of His shadow right there with us! I just love the Lord don't you?;) I also love reading your blog I feel like I get an inside look even though I am far away! Love you guys and love that precious boy!
The slide is by far Harrison's favorite thing to do at the park!! It won't be long at all before Brayden is flying down those slides all by himself...crazy huh? I was showing Harrison these pictures, and I clicked on one to make it big, and Harrison just started giggling and waving at Brayden...it was soooo cute, I loved it! Give Brayden a big hug from Harrison!
Post a Comment