Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter Retreat 2008

This weekend was our High School Winter Retreat.  The students headed to Pineywoods Camp in Woodlake, TX for a weekend to connect with God and each other.  It turned out to be a great weekend, and God did some awesome stuff!  On Saturday, Brayden and I drove up to camp to spend time with the students for the day.  We had a great time!  As you can see, it was pretty chilly, so we bundled Brayden up in his "winter gear."  Here in Houston, we don't get to use this often, so we jumped at the chance!  He was so cute in his puffy vest and beanie.  It somewhat reminded me of the kid in Christmas Story...pretty cute though!  



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Chelle! I didn't know you had a blog! Fun fun. Another way to ooh and aah over your precious little guy. I miss you!

Emily said...

Love his winter gear. So cute! If you guys come up and visit he can wear it the whole time you're here. Ha!