So tonight, I walked out of the gym expecting a freezing cold day...just like it had been all day...and to my surprise - still freezing, but SNOW...in HOUSTON!!! What is going on?! It started falling a lot harder after it got dark, so I snapped a couple pics out of my back door. Originally, I wrote that it just dusted the rooftops, but I just checked outside again, and it has now covered the ground. WOW!
Snow falling
Ground covered...1 hour later!
I hopped out onto our back porch (freezing!) because I had to get a pic of Brayden in his first snow. He was like, "Mom, what are you doing?!" Oh well, I thought it would be fun. His face cracks me up. haha!
2 comments:
Crazy!! It's snowing there and it's like 60 here. There's a little dose of irony.
HA!! Brayden, if you made that face at a dusting of snow, I can't wait to see your face when you get to Salt Lake City! Of course, you are a little more prepared than Harrison, the closest he's gotten to snow is the ice maker!
Post a Comment