It is SO hard to believe that Brayden is already 5 months old! It seems like just yesterday that we first held him! He has grown so much from when he was first born. His personality is so big, and he is such a fun baby! He is now into almost all 6-month clothes...some 9-month pants...his legs are so long! (Looks like he will be tall like his Daddy!)
These "milestones" of months and future years in the lives of kids seem to make one think about the big picture of things. It makes me realize how truly blessed I am and how I have grown through these moments.
God has taught me so much about His love through having Brayden as our son. He has given me a glimpse of what His love for us is. I love Brayden so much, and I know the love of the Father exceeds even that in immeasurable ways. He has taught me about sacrifice. Although I have not had to sacrifice much...besides my much-adored sleep...I understand more what a hard thing it was for God to send His only Son to love us and live with us and ultimately die for us - simply so that we could have a relationship with Him. WOW! That truly blows me away!
Our God is an awesome God, and I will praise Him for His unfailing love and for the blessing of our little guy, Brayden.
Happy baby!
Not quite sitting up on his own...
but with a little assistance he's good!
No comments:
Post a Comment