One of my favorite things to do at the beginning of the summer is going blueberry picking. There's something about it that makes me feel primitive having to pick my own food. It makes me think back to what people had to do 'back in the day' when they had to grow and harvest all the food that they would need to live. I actually enjoy getting out in the heat and spending time filling my bucket of blueberries. It's something that I could do all day. My son, not so much. He lasted about an hour. We had fun though. Saw some good friends out picking too. I know that made it a lot more enjoyable for Brayden.
Gotta get deep in the bushes to find the best ones!
It was sweet to see them share blueberries with each other.
The buckets are filling up! (kind of!)
It was great time spent with my boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment