Friday, August 3, 2012

Brayden's Baseball Birthday Party

We celebrated Brayden's 4th birthday with a Baseball Birthday Party.  We had lots of fun with ballpark food...hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts and other fun treats.  The kids had fun in our game "Pin the Ball on the Bat" and then getting candy from the baseball pinata.  It was a fun day!
The cupcakes were topped with baseball whistles for everyone.

The night before his birthday, Jonathan put together Brayden's
first big-boy bike.  Thank goodness for internet tutorials to help
you at midnight!  Fun times being a dad!
'
Oh the excitement while waiting for his birthday present!
Happy 4th Birthday, Brayden!

5 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

This is such a fun party! I'm wondering where you found the green that you used on the table. I'm getting ready to throw a baseball party, and I can't figure out where to buy a similar one. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Alison! You can get artificial turf at Lowe's. They will cut it however long you need for your party.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Thanks so much! I will be sending my hubby there tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

How did you do the pin the ball in the bat?

Michelle said...

We just used tape on the back of the ball.