- What is your favorite color? Red
- What is your favorite toy? Cars and Music Stuff...Jingle Bells
- What is your favorite fruit? Banana
- What is your favorite TV show? Dinosaur Train
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter & Jelly or Honey
- What is your favorite outfit? My Spiderman Outfit
- What is your favorite game? Sports
- What is your favorite snack? Caramel Rice Cakes...Under the chips in the pantry
- What is your favorite animal? Hippopotamus
- What is your favorite song? “Trust and Obey” & “Holy” (“Holy, Holy, Holy”)
- What is your favorite book? Toy Story book w/ character mat & characters...from Lowe’s
- Who is your best friend? Christopher (at Preschool)
- What is your favorite sport? With Daddy...football
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Playing with the Spiderman web & water thing
- What is your favorite drink? Milk, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, & Capri Sun
- What is your favorite holiday? Trick-or-Treat
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Ruffy & Woody (Dog & Toy Story Woody)
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Candy & Cracklin Oat Bran (haha!)
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cupcakes
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A Stegosaurus Conductor from Dinosaur Train
Friday, March 9, 2012
20 Questions to Ask Your Kids Each Year
I saw this great idea of asking your kids the same 20 questions each year to keep track of some of their favorite things as well as seeing how their answers change over the year. Brayden's birthday isn't for awhile, but I wanted to get his answers as a 3-year-old. I love that I have these memories of him recorded now. These were his exact responses...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love this so much. All the answers are just too good
This is so great :) Love!
I am stealing this, big time. Love it.
I don't know you but saw this post linked on pinterest and I have to say I really like it...I had a fun idea to add on to it...if you took these same questions but video taped your kids answers :) think this would be super fun! -Lizz Andersen
My mom and I both saw this on Pinterest. She tried to steal it and ask my daughter these questions, (her birthday is tomorrow) but I wouldn't let her go through the list! Thanks for this fun post!!
Post a Comment