Since Brayden was little, we've always taken him to go see Santa at the mall. However, I've never been able to fork out the money that they charge for the pictures. This year, I decided we needed to get an official picture with Santa while Brayden is still young, so we headed to the mall to get his picture made. He loved seeing Santa, yet when it came time, he gave a "courtesy smile," as in, "Yes, Mom, fine...I'll take this picture for you." It's cute, but he doesn't look himself. Oh well...we had to get a "Santa picture"...so $23 later, we had his picture. Ugh, I hate spending money like that on one picture. Nonetheless, had to get the Santa pic.
Later that night, we went to our church's BIIIIG Christmas show, and it was amazing. We had a fun family night out and on the way home went through one of the ritziest neighborhoods in Houston to see some awesome Christmas lights. One of the houses hires a real, live Santa Clause to sit outside their house for people that drive by. Awesome. We had to stop. Brayden got out, and we took his picture with Santa. And guess what...an awesome picture. More importantly, a FREE picture. Oh, why did I just spend $23 on a so-so picture!? Gotta love it.
Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment