Friday, November 25, 2011

My Little Photographer

Lately, whenever he sees the camera, he wants to use it to take pictures.  I let him use our little camera on occasion, and boy, does he go to town on taking pictures.  I start looking through the pictures, and I wonder why we have 7 pictures of our "new carpet."  He wanted to take a picture of it...it was cool in his eyes.  
So we set up the ultimate tower and home for all his animals,
and I let him snap away taking pictures.
Peek-a-boo!
But the best part was getting to knock it down.  Of course!
He thought this makes for the best picture anyway!
I think I had a good 20 pictures of the tumbled tower!
It was a fun memory though, and I'm glad I let him snap away taking pictures.  
We had fun together and made a memory, and in the long run, 
I know I'm going to be so glad I had his well-documented 
memory of the tumbling tower!

1 comment:

Aunt Erin said...

What an impressive photographer! Perhaps a career forming?