Oh my...I am going to squeeze this kid's guts out when I see him in November. I love this age!
And I'm going to bite his face off and nibble his little fingers and toes! SO PRECIOUS! "Nort!" "Are you my mudder?" "YAY! The baby bird was home!" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Aww - so cute!! I love how he says "NO!" and "Mudder". So funny! Can't wait to see him!Kisses and hugs from Grayma!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my...I am going to squeeze this kid's guts out when I see him in November. I love this age!
And I'm going to bite his face off and nibble his little fingers and toes! SO PRECIOUS! "Nort!" "Are you my mudder?" "YAY! The baby bird was home!" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Aww - so cute!! I love how he says "NO!" and "Mudder". So funny! Can't wait to see him!
Kisses and hugs from Grayma!!
Post a Comment