For our guest room that my sister, Amy, is living in this summer, I wanted to make some personal artwork for above her bed. I cut out a piece of cardboard from a regular cardboard box in the shape of an "A" and wrapped it in bright pink yarn. After tons of wrapping, I probably wrapped it completely three times when it was all done to make it nice and thick.
and spray painted it white for the "A" to go in.

I hung the frame and simply nailed the "A" onto the wall through
the yarn and fluffed the yarn over the top of the nail to hide it.

I love how it turned out!

1 comment:
that is so cute, and easy! I love it!! I also love finding great frames that I can repaint and reuse for various purposes. They just look so neat!
Post a Comment