This summer, my sister Amy is living with us and working at our church as a Children's Ministry Intern. Our guest bedroom/office had been my hubby's domain to decorate...it was his one room to put all his baseball memorabilia in. However, since Amy would be living in that room, I wanted to make it a little more girly. So a super budget-friendly re-do was a must.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I covered IKEA magnetic boards with fabric.
I just used spray adhesive to attach the fabric
and wrapped it around the edges. Super easy!
Perfect to hang up pictures!
Welcome to our home, Amy!
I found this dish at Goodwill and spray painted it white.
A little personalized artwork for Amy's new room.
DIY Tutorial to come tomorrow!
Found this metal crate at a garage sale.
Makes a perfect small shelf for storage by the bed.
And, of course, I left a little baseball/sports stuff
for Jonathan on the top of the bookshelf!
3 comments:
This looks so cute! Could you take some wider shots of the whole room, so I can see how/where the fabric covered magnetic boards are hung?
Poor Juan. His man-room is decidedly gone. :-)
The room looks so cute!!! I love the fabric covered cork boards! I used that fabric for some aprons, and it's just SO pretty!!! I'm sure your sister is going to love the new space!...and the company :)
thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment