As if I couldn't enjoy Starbucks a bit more, another reason came along. They have probably had this forever, but I just discovered it. A Kid's cup...or called a "Short," I think. Anyway, I usually have Brayden with me when we go to Starbucks to meet with friends or girls that I mentor, and he is always trying to snag my White Mocha which is much too hot and full of caffeine. But now there is a wonderful treat that he now gets to enjoy too! Not sure if this is good to get him hooked on Starbucks, but at least he can enjoy it along with me too.
Look at those eyes...they melt me!
He's hooked, I think!
1 comment:
So it was YOU who got me hooked on White Mochas. I've been wondering who made me try that in the first place :)
Precious little kids cup. And precious little boy.
Post a Comment