
WOW...what a night! Wednesday night, we had Fall Riot for our HS & JHigh. It was a high energy night with over 1900 students and leaders packed into our Worship Center. The night began with an incredible dance crew, cheer squad, KHS drum line, and illusionist. But that wasn't what we were really there for. The night concluded with my incredible hubby Jonathan bringing a message that challenged the hearts of students. He shared how we all have a gap in our lives that we can't cross apart from the grace and forgiveness that comes through Christ.
God truly blew us away with His abundant grace when 337 students responded and made a decision for Christ. WOW! I am blown away! It is so exciting each and every time when He draws people to Himself. We ended the night with a baptism service and 89 of those students chose to follow Christ's example in baptism. What an amazing time to see students putting up their flag for Christ and showing they are on His team. SO EXCITING!!!
I believe God is doing a work in our community, and I am so excited for every student in that room who now belongs to Christ! I can't wait to see the ripple effect of that, and we believe that many more will come to Christ because of that night and the life changes that happened!
THANK YOU, LORD!!!



Dance crew - AMAZING!

Jonathan speaking.


No comments:
Post a Comment