Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wedding Trip

My blogging seems to come in waves. Sorry it's been awhile. I have a lot to post about...which will come over the next few days. I really am trying to be more consistent in this whole blogosphere realm!

Brayden and I went this past weekend back up to Oklahoma for a good friend's wedding. Brittany Cook, who was our summer high school ministry intern a few years ago, was getting married...and I just couldn't miss it! It was an amazing wedding. It was so obvious that the Lord is the center of Drew and Brittany's lives and that they are going to live their lives with Him as the focus and center of their marriage. I'm so happy for them, and I can't wait to see all God does in and through them.

Brittany, Mo, and me at the Bridal Shower
Brittany and I at the shower
Mo, me, and Leslie at the shower...
SO good to see old friends from college!!!
Bride and groom at the wedding...
Drew and Brittany Melton!!!

Me and my girls!
Cutting the cake...CONGRATS Drew and Brit!
We're SO happy for you!


No comments: