Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

It's hard to believe it's Mother's Day, and my little guy is almost TWO!!! It seems like just yesterday that I went to church, 8 months pregnant, enjoying the first time I could say I was (almost) a Mommy. Being a Mom has brought so much laughter, exhaustion (yes!), a deeper trust in God, learning (like a sponge!), and so much joy! Brayden has brought so much life into our home, and I am so thankful I have the privilege to be his Mommy.

When Brayden was only hours old...
Jonathan was SO sweet to bring me breakfast-in-bed...
complete with Brayden's picture and the ceramic 'MOM'
Brayden painted me (a post on that one later!).

2 comments:

Aunt Erin said...

OH. JUST. STOP.

That face.

The smile.

The Jonathan Gray head tilt.

Why do you do this to me?

It hurts. HURTS!

Dixie said...

Oh, Oh, Oh!!! . . . . .