Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Etsy Art - Acacia Custom Art is back!

Well, after awhile of 'burnout' and of course the busyness of having an infant, I am back at it with my art. I am excited and am enjoying this creative outlet of painting yet again. I started out with a few pieces in our home and have broadened it to include some pieces I am selling on an amazing site for handmade items: Etsy. Here's a couple pieces that I've made for our home and for sale. You can check out my shop here.

Here is the piece of my favorite verse - John 10:10. I did this for our home, but I also have a smaller version on Etsy.
Joshua 24:15 - I love this verse!
Abide in Christ!!!
Love this verse...
A mixed media canvas collage similar to one
I've done for our home. This one is on Etsy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone i know recommended etsy. i'm so stinkin' jealous of your artsy side. when i have a baby, i'm so calling you!

Emily said...

Gorgeous, Chelle! I love all of them. I'll add a link to your etsy site on my blog.

Amy! said...

Cheellllle! These are so awesome!!! I love them!
I feel pretty darn awesome to have one of these beauties in my dorm room lol