This week, we went to our local pumpkin patch to pick out a couple 'punkins.' Brayden loved going around and trying to pick up (and throw) the pumpkins...I was just praying that one wouldn't bust all over the ground. We had a good time being out in the fall weather - yes, it is FINALLY feeling like fall here in Houston! It was also fun looking back at pics from last year's trip to the Pumpkin Patch...wow, how our little guy has grown.
Our happy little guy
Brayden, the Mummy
'Which one should I pick?'
'I like this one!'
'I like this one...and it's the perfect size (like a ball)!'
Our punkin' - 15 months old
Laughs with Mommy
he was just 3 months old!
...Look at this year's pic (on the SAME bench!)
He sure has grown!

2 comments:
So precious! Where did our little baby boys go? They look all big now! He is precious! I can't wait for the day for our boys to meet! We really should plan a get together trip!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh - How cute!!! I love the one where he is holding the little pumpkin. The one where he is bending over and picking up the pumpkin - - he looks just like Jonathan did - i mean the curly hair in the back. Mmmmmmm- brings back old memories! XOXOX
Grayma
Post a Comment