This week, I headed to the amazing store of IKEA. I love that store! I am always inspired when I leave and always leave with a few goodies to spiff up my house. My favorite thing that I found was the Poang Children's Chair. It is just like the bigger versions, only made for little kids. I found it in the "As-Is" section, which means it was just a floor model with a couple scuffs that can be cleaned up, and it's as good as new...and it was a lot cheaper! I just couldn't pass it up, and I am excited to have this cute chair for Brayden to lounge in.
When I got home, Jonathan reminded me of how often I actually see kids *sitting* in chairs for longer than a few seconds. I laughed and decided to try it out...Brayden sat for a few milliseconds and then began to wriggle out... Oh well, maybe he'll enjoy it in the future! It was a great deal...and super cute!

Wiggling out of his new stylin' chair
No comments:
Post a Comment