Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oklahoma in June

While Jonathan was away at Beach Retreat, Brayden and I headed to Oklahoma to spend some good time with the fam. We had fun playing at the park, seeing friends, and just relaxing. Here's some pics from our time there:

Fun on the slides
Hugs from Mimi
Sliding with Papa at the park
Exploring the garden with Papa
Nanny feeding Brayden
Brayden had so much fun playing
Peek-a-boo with Uncle Paul.
I had to get a pic of Brayden with Aunt Amy on here...
Jonathan is not going to be happy this made it on the blog, however.I was informed NEVER to dress him up in anything "girly"...sorry! The headband was just too funny!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wonder if he doesn't want to see him in anything girly because it reminds him of his own behavior when he was young...I have some pretty risque pics of him with Nate and Shog!

Michelle said...

Haha, i would LOVE to see those pics. He swears he never was dressed up in anything girly as a kid. I know I used to dress my little bro up in many outfits...I'd love to see Juan in some! Ha!