Jonathan got to experience his first Father's Day this past Sunday. He is such a good Daddy! I often think about how amazing of a man he is, and wonder how I got to be so lucky to get a catch like him. But it is so cool to see, in addition to all of that, what an amazing Dad he is to Brayden. There is a connection between those two that is hard to miss. When Brayden notices that Daddy is home, he stops and looks around for who he knows will be coming around the corner. He lights up when he sees Jonathan, and he giggles when he knows Daddy is going to tickle him or toss him high in the air. It is so cool to see how Jonathan beams when he talks about Brayden to other people, or how he chokes up when he is trying to convey what love he feels for this little guy in some kind of slight comparison to how much God must love us.
To have him as my husband and as the father of my children...I must be the luckiest girl in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment