When this first picture was taken of Brayden, someone said, "Just wait until his head is up to the parrot in this bouncer!" I thought, "No way! That will be FOREVER!" Well, that day has come - sooner than I thought - and he has grown up PAST the parrot in his bouncy seat.
Watch the growth...
1-week old
and SO tiny!
1 month old
Check out those long legs!
1 1/2 months old
3 months old
WOAH! Haha!!!
Falling off his bouncer...whew, I caught him!
4-months old
wearing Daddy's hat
6-months old
and growing out of his bouncy seat!
2 comments:
He's getting so big, Michelle!
hmmmm kids are like dogs, you just want them to stay puppies...before you know it he'll be marking his territory all over the house. eating you out of house and home. and heaven help you with vet bills. man i feel bad haha jk. he is very cute. he is my favorite nephew in the state of texas for sure! love you guys
Uncle phee
Post a Comment