Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jeans

Brayden wore his first pair of jeans today.  I couldn't believe when I put those small little pair of pants on him how much it could transform how he looked.  He no longer looked like a small infant...he looked more like a little boy!  He was so cute in them, so I just had to take some pics and document the occasion.



This picture cracks me up!
He is such an expressive little guy!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

He looks so grown up! Those jeans are great! The top picture is my favorite, showing off his six pack.

Anonymous said...

looks like he just saw uncle philip for the first time in that last picture....lucky guy didnt get the gray nose....YET haha
-Philip

Anonymous said...

sigh...we are still in shorts here in good old AZ. I have a feeling Harrison won't wear his first pair of jeans until we go to Salt Lake City for Christmas! Ha...just kidding, I hope!

sweetpeamorrow said...

I mean he looks like he is ready for 1st grade...he is so long...tall like his daddy!!!!! So precious!!!